You’ve invested blood, sweat & tears into writing, now let’s get your book out there!
We will go over in great detail topics that only we will find exciting, such as:
• Editing – why it’s needed, the different types of editors and where to find them
• Covers –how to create your own and where to find cover designers and artists
• Business items – copyright filing, ISBN, CIP data, pseudonyms and incorporating
• Distribution –formatting, where to find distributors and how royalties are calculated
• Marketing – why it’s needed and tons of ideas on how to market your book
• Crowd funding – the three phases of crowd funding explained
• Budgeting exercise – a budget sheet for you to have some finance fun with your own book!
Let’s roll up your sleeves and just do it! You are on your way on becoming an indie author!
This book was written during National Novel Writing Month!